728 X 90 Ad slot

Kim Kardashian refuses to Wash Her Car


Kim Kardashian are refuses to wash her car. The thirty-year-old beautiful women socialite hates taking a sponge to her vehicle and prefers to wait until it rains so her motor gets a free clean.

Kim kardasian wrote twitter page, "I love when my car is dirty and it starts to rain! Makes me not feel so bad for my car is being dirty!!!!! I love the free car wash."'''' When she's not hoping for rain, she seemingly enjoys spending her time to people watching.

And the reality TV shows stars enjoys nothing more than seeing a couple publically displaying their love for one another. She revealed in another tweet, "I'm at a restaurant waiting at my table for my friends to come and the cutest older couple is next to me!!!! They seem so in love!!!! I LOVE love!!!! (sic)"

Kim Kardashian has been too busy this week in meetings to discuss her new signature scent and clothing line, and has admitted she is very very excited about the upcoming products. She added, in other posts on the micro-blogging site, "OK now heading to a fragrance meeting. I need a name for my new perfume! Any cool ideas? ... Just left a huge Sears meeting! You guys are Gonna LOVE our new collections! Can't wait for it to launch!!!!!'''"








by fanpixx · 0

0 Responses to “Kim Kardashian refuses to Wash Her Car”

Post a Comment