728 X 90 Ad slot

Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Might Team Up for a Duet in 2011


Just in the time when Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez were allegedly, splitting up, Selena  gomez  comes with a very good good news for his fans she says  that justin bieber and selena gomez might be work together to make a music project. The talented actress has revealed a probability that she might team up with Justin bieber to record a duet someday.

Selena gomez, who didn't mention Justin bieber, name in her winning speech at 2011 Kids' Choice Awards, was keen to work with the "NEVER SAY NEVER" hit maker. When she was asked about it, at first she was a bit he sitate to say 'yes'. "I don't know. You know, with my friends, I always make sure that I try to keep like family and business separate because it is doesn't really go well sometimes !!!  We'll see." the brunette actress said during the KCAs gig. But later on when she was asked if she was, at least, open the idea, she smiled and said, "Yes!"

The destiny princess, ,who, was listed as one of the most beautiful, people in 2011 recently, admitted that she doesn't want to rush her relationship with the teen super star. She also said that she is now enjoying her current musical career. Shes said, "Ultimately I'd like to slow everything down and just do acting for when I'm older. But right now I have a passion for music. I'm young and I love traveling and I'm kind of embracing all thats."






                Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Spend Romantic Moments Together.

                        Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Spend Romantic Moments Together.



                Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Spend Romantic Moments Together.


                     Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Spend Romantic Moments Together. 
by fanpixx · 0

0 Responses to “Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Might Team Up for a Duet in 2011”

Post a Comment