728 X 90 Ad slot

Jessica Simpson: I'll Wear A Low-Cut Wedding Dress

Jessica Simpson may be a fashion mogul, but she's still at work on her most important look yet: her wedding dress.

"It's definitely'' going to be beautiful," the singer, who is engaged to former NFL player Eric Johnson, tells to PEOPLE. "I want it to be different from what I've had before. I have a lot of tear sheets!!"

Still, Jessica Simpson – who says That she'd love to have a "Carrie Bradshaw moment" trying on lots of gowns often gravitates toward v-neck or scoop necks, which flatter her physique and help her avoid looking "top heavy."

Besides, "I like my collar bone," adds  Jessica Simpson, 30. "I have a long neck, so I like to show off my décolletage."

As for the color, "I haven't really thought about it," Jessica Simpson confesses. But, "I do like the romantic feel of a lighter color."

While she focuses on her dress,Jessica Simpson's bridesmaids will be busy choosing their own ensembles. "I definitely would want all my bridesmaids to be in everythings different," says the bride-to-be. "Just [to reflect] what their personalities are.”

For now though, with so many of the plans still up in the air,Still Simpson' doesn't even know when the nuptials will take place = or where.

"It’ll definitely'' be somewhere warm" she says that. "Once I get what I want my dress'' to look like. We'll set a date."!!



Jessica Simpson



Jessica Simpson
by fanpixx · 0

0 Responses to “Jessica Simpson: I'll Wear A Low-Cut Wedding Dress”

Post a Comment